Let your car earn money for you

Our cars sit idle 95% of the time. Share your car with others when you don't need it, and earn back its maintenance costs, or even more!

Sharing your car is free. You can always stop or suspend it.



Your car is protected by a complimentary comprehensive insurance provided by our partner UNIQA insurance.
Free comprehensive insurance

Get your car covered
You are in charge

Trusted community

Only registered users can rent cars on our platform. They have to confirm their personal information and register a credit card.

Both owners and renters can leave reviews about one another.

You are in charge

You decide when to rent out your car and to whom. You're also free to set your own rental conditions. You can also suspend or stop sharing your car at any time.

You are in charge

How much can I earn?

376 320 Ft


Value of your car


1 000 000 Ft

Days rented



This is a general estimate. Your actual earnings will depend on your car's make, model, year and its extras, the season and several other factors. If you'd like to get a personalized, more accurate estimate, give us some details about your car.

How does it work?

1. List your car

Provide some details and photos about your car, set your rental terms, the car's availability and you're good to go! Creating a listing is completely free, we only charge commission for actual booked rentals.

2. Manage your booking requests

We notify you about your incoming rental requests via email and text. You're free to accept or decline a specific request, you are in charge!

3. Meet your renter

Meet the renter at place and time agreed in the booking, sign the pre-filled contract, hand over the keys and you are all set. Pick up your car at the end of the trip and don't forget to leave a feedback about your renter.

4. Get paid

You don't need to worry about payments thanks to our online payment system. We transfer your rental fee minus our service fee (15% or 30% depending on your insurance package) automatically within 2 days following the rental.

List your car now

Frequently asked questions

  What kind of car can I share?

You can share cars or vans with valid Hungarian registration and up to date inspection as well as liability insurance. The car cannot be older than 14 years old and cannot have more than 300 000 km on it. For more information please visit our knowledgebase for owners.

  Who can rent my car and when?

You are free to decide to whom you rent your car and when. Renters must send you booking requests that you are free to accept or decline.

Only registered users with verified information and a registered debit/credit card are able to rent your car. Renters must be over 21 and have an at least two years old driving history. You can view the public profiles and all previous reviews of your renters before accepting any booking request.

Renters can rent your car 24 hours a day whenever it's available. You can set you car's availaibility in its calendar.

  What happens if my car gets damaged in any way?

The renters are required to bring your car back in the same condition as they received it. They are fully responsible should this not be the case.

* In case of most of physical damages or theft, our insurance covers 90% of your cars value, your renters will be responsible for the remaining 10%. More information on our insurance can be found at this link.

* If you car is returned dirty, or with less fuel, you're entitled for compensation. More information on this at this link.

* Mechanical damage due to unintended use must be compensated by the renter. In case of disputes, an independent third party expert will be involved.

  Are there any obligations with sharing my car?

Creating a listing for your car is completely free. You can pause or stop sharing your car at any time. Our service fee will only be charged in case of succesful bookings. Our service fee is 30%.

  How does payment work?

All payments on AutoPal must be made electronically, which is for the convenience and security for both renters and owners. You don't have to worry about having the exact change, you don't need to meet the renter to extending a booking, and we can also avoid disputes such as unfairly withheld security deposits. Your earnings will be transferred on a weekly basis on every Tuesday following the end of each rental.

  Fines, penalties

Renters are fully responsible for and traffic violations during the rental period. Any related fines, penalties will be reimbursed.

Tulajdonosaink mondták

Böngészd tulajdonosaink visszajelzéseit és nézd meg, hogy mit írnak saját tapasztalataikról.